I have earned more than $550,000 in Adsense revenue over the past 8 years. In this short course I explain both the simple steps to get started and the advanced principles that expert Adsense users leverage to optimize their earnings.
Millions of people earn money from their websites using Adsense. You can do it too!
Follow the steps in this course and you will quickly:
- Get an Adsense account established
- Put ads on your website
- Begin seeing earnings in your Adsense account
That’s the great news.
But you will go way beyond simply getting setup with the basics. In this course you will:
- Learn the behind the scenes process that give ads their revenue power
- Be able to recognize websites that have done a lousy job with Adsense
- Put the right kind of ads, in the right places on your site from the very beginning
- Use the Adsense dashboard to tweak and refine your Adsense strategy
- Choose topics for your website that will attract the highest paying ads
- Avoid the trap of getting your Adsense account canceled
- Get the right WordPress plugins installed to give you all the flexibility you need
- See live examples of extreme Adsense success
How Are We Going To Do This?
Quite simply we are going to cover the action steps and the principles you need to know, in the right order. You will know what to do and when to do it, but also know why you are doing it.
I’ve been burned and I’ve been blessed. I’ll tell you the straight scoop on how and why then tell you what you need to do to get more of the blessing part and less of the burning.
So you will:
- Learn about how Adsense works
- Get an Adsense account setup
- Put the first ad on your website
- Wait for Adsense to approve your website and your account
- See how the placement of your ads makes a huge difference in your revenue
- Learn the details of ad types
- Install the plugins you need to put ads on your site
- Paste the Adsense code in the right spots so ads show up where you want them
- Get used to checking out the numbers in your dashboard and see where your money is coming from
- Learn how the content on your website makes a difference in how much money you make from ads
- Learn what things to avoid so that your Adsense account stays healthy and happy
- See the money start coming in and tweak everything to increase your earnings
Is This For You?
That depends. This is for beginners (even though experts would benefit from the tips and advice).
It is for two categories of people:
1) Those who have a website and are ready to start making some money from Adsense
2) Those who don’t have a website but want to understand the Adsense revenue strategy
If that’s not you, check out my other courses!
If it is you, I’ll see you in Module 1.
What are the requirements?
- Have a WordPress website ready to earn money with Adsense
- Have no website but have an interest in learning the inner workings of Adsense
What am I going to get from this course?
- Create your own Adsense account
- Place Adsense ads on your website
- Optimize your Adsense revenue with proven strategies
- Monitor ad performance in the Adsense dashboard
- Avoid getting in trouble with Adsense violations
- Select website content to drive high paying ad clicks
What is the target audience?
- Those with limited or no exposure to Google Adsense
- Those who wish to understand the inner workings and advantages of Adsense
Jeff Hunt invests in and operates online businesses. He is the author of "The Website Investor: The Guide To Buying An Online Website Business For Passive Income". He is also the author of the beginner guides for Buying and Selling Web Businesses published on Flippa, the world's biggest marketplace for websites.
Jeff has owned more than 300 income producing websites and earns his living from his online portfolio. His websites receive more than 3 million pageviews per month.
Jeff is an expert at advertising monetization, having earned hundreds of thousands of dollars from Google Adsense alone.
Before becoming a Shark in the online business market, Jeff was a Project Executive at IBM where he managed 8 and 9 figure outsourcing services deals.
Today Jeff enjoys capitalizing on internet opportunities and helping others to do the same.
Established internet income sources provide the time flexibility for Jeff to teach and coach his colleagues, as well as to invest time in ministry and family.